As a screenwriter, you know that getting your screenplay noticed is key to having it made into a movie. But with so much competition, how can you ensure that yours stands out?
Watch this video for five easy ways to get your screenplay noticed:
1. Join a screenwriting group and get feedback on your work
2. Enter (reputable) screenplay contests
3. Attend film festivals and pitch your screenplay to industry professionals
4. Submit your screenplay to online script databases
5. Create a website or blog where you can showcase your work
Here is a professional training course on how to write a screenplay: